A comprehensive Pilates and Movement Health training program.
Delivered in a combination of curriculum lectures online and in-person training session.
The focus of this Mens Health training is on the health of males, including
- A factual look at gender differences related to our health
- What barriers might exist and how to help motivate men to exercise
- Classes, daily doses and prescriptive movement sequences to enhance health and wellbeing for men
- You will learn sequences and programs for teaching prescriptive movement for male health and wellbeing, along with contemporary strategies for addressing mens needs.
- Overview of the conditions and diseases that most commonly affect males.
- Mental wellness specifically for men.
Included in the online curriculum are downloadable client instruction programs and resources. 12 months access is provided to the online course content.
In-Person Training Sessions
Putting the online curriculum into practice is the focus of the In-Person training sessions. Our Reach expert trainers take the underpinning theories and put them into classes, daily doses, and movement sequences that are immediately usable and provide the experiential movement practice according to the science and academic curriculum.
Held at Reach Host Studios and by Zoom, scheduled as follows.
XEN Studios, 210/3 Gladstone St, Newtown
Boutique Pilates Method Studio, 180 Albion Rd, Windsor
Pilates Canberra, 14a Macquarie St, Barton
Aligned For Life Studios, 4/370 Little Bourke St, CBD