A comprehensive Pilates and Movement Health training program.
Delivered in a combination of curriculum lectures online and in-person training sessions.
The focus of this Womens Health training is on the female lifespan, including the hormonal changes occurring across the years. Participants will learn
- Women’s life stages and the relationship between hormonal and physical changes
- The effects of the primary ‘female sex hormones’
- The four stages of the menstrual cycle and what this means for hormonal balancing in each stage
- Exercise strategies for managing hormone fluctuations and the menstrual cycle
- Prescriptive movement sequences for adult women
- The importance of puberty and adolescence to the adult lifespan
- Prescriptive movement sequences and classes for adult women
Included in the online curriculum are downloadable client instruction programs and resources.
12 months access is provided to the online course content.
In-Person Training Sessions
Putting the online curriculum into practice is the focus of the In-Person training sessions. Our Reach expert trainers take the underpinning theories and put them into classes, daily doses, and movement sequences that are immediately usable and provide the experiential movement practice according to the science and academic curriculum.
Held at Reach Host Studios and by Zoom, scheduled as follows.
XEN Studios, 210/3 Gladstone St, Newtown
Boutique Pilates Method Studio, 180 Albion Rd, Windsor
Pilates Canberra, 14a Macquarie St, Barton
Aligned For Life Studios, 4/370 Little Bourke St, CBD