Composite Delivery Contact Sessions
Confirm your Contact session:
You can choose to attend the contact session via Zoom if in-person attendance is not possible.
Contact and zoom sessions will be delivered by Sally Anderson. Sessions will be practical and include exercise and client program delivery based on participants having completed the online theory as detailed in the Delivery Schedule provided after registration. Online videos are not provided in the composite delivery – your practical work will be provided via in person and zoom options during the allocated sessions. Places remain at the following contact session. Please confirm your attendance once you have registered.
Sunday 15th August 2021, 10am-4pm
At Reach Studio, 210/3 Gladstone St Newtown
This is post graduate level training for Pilates and movement teachers who hold Certificate IV or equivalent, and above.
First release training includes:
- essential theory, concepts and strategies for understanding and addressing modern day postural conditions and issues, causes, effects and rebalancing
- progressive programs to apply to clients in whole (class/session) or in part (integrating into your existing practice)
- mat based repertoire plus selected small props – Posture Arcs, Therabands, Rollers
- a range of short daily sequences to combat postural stresses
- Pilates Alliance PDPs = 15
Ongoing Releases with new material provided annually
- Release 2 of PosturePlus will continue with Mat and small props plus include large apparatus options as well. i.e. Wunda Chair
**A minimum number of participants will be required for contact sessions to go ahead. Please review our Terms for registration.