Composite Delivery Contact Sessions
Confirm your Contact session:
You can choose to attend the contact session via Zoom if in-person attendance is not possible.
All sessions will be delivered by Sally Anderson. Sessions will be practical and include exercise and client program delivery, based on participants having completed the online theory as detailed in the Delivery Schedule provided after registration. Online videos are not provided in the composite delivery – your practical work will be provided via in person and zoom options during the allocated sessions. Places remain at the following contact session. Please confirm your attendance once you have registered.
Saturday 31st July 2021, 12.30-5.30pm
At Reach Studio, 210/3 Gladstone St Newtown
This is post graduate level training for Pilates and movement teachers who hold Certificate IV or equivalent, and above
First release training includes:
- essential theory, concepts and modern strategies for understanding and addressing whole body tissue hydration, causes, effects and restoring hydration
- progressive programs to apply to clients in whole (class/session) or in part (integrating into your existing practice)
- mat based repertoire plus selected small props including Recharge Balls, Rollers, bands
- a range of short daily sequences to improve hydration to tissues
Ongoing Releases with new material provided annually
- Release 2 of Reach Hydration will continue with Mat and small props plus include large apparatus options as well. i.e. Reformer
Each Reach Training Program foundation training will be provided with 12 months access.
Pilates Alliance PDPs = 15
**A minimum number of participants will be required for contact sessions to go ahead. Please review our Terms for registration.