To accommodate interstate travellers, contact sessions will be 2 day blocks at a time. A total 72 hours contact.
Venue: Core Pilates Brisbane, 15 Gloucester St, Spring Hill, Brisbane. Attendance via Zoom also available.
Saturdays 11am – 5pm and Sundays 9am – 5pm
- September 25 & 26, 2021
- November 20 & 21, 2021
- February 12 & 13, 2022
- March 19 & 20, 2022
- April 29 & 30, 2022
- May 28 & 29, 2022
Graduation – Masterclass, review and celebration!
- June 18, 2022
Venue and Dates: TBA
Please register your interest!
PAA PDPs – 15 pds for completion
Contact sessions in Lisa’s program will cover:
- Anatomy summary
- Basic anatomy of pelvis, hips, SIJ and lumbar spine
- Synergy systems
- Anatomy slings
- Assessing and analysing your clients
- Understanding posture
- Basic Muscle testing skills
- Basic Range of Motion testing skills
- Upper and lower body assessments for imbalance
- The Foundational exercises
- Video library and workbook
- Practical application
- The “Core Pilates” philosophy – understanding your client and their unique movement “drivers”.
- Programming for progression
- Programming to achieve successful outcomes and goals.
- Hip Pathologies
- Understanding the most common hip pathologies presenting in the studio
- Programming strategies for these pathologies
- Strength and conditioning for strong healthy hips.
- Electives – Refresh
- Matwork Basic – Int
- Reformer Basic – Int
- Cadilac Basic – Int
- Wunda Chair and Barrels Basic – Int
- Small Apparatus
In addition to Contact Sessions participants will receive comprehensive resources to support their learning, including:
- Manual 1 – Curriculum covering content from all sessions
- Manual/Workbook 2 – Pre-Pilates exercises and notes sections
- Online Curriculum – Videos and instruction of exercises, applications, and curriculum
One instalment: $ 4,800.00
Payment plan over 12 months: 12 x $ 450.00
Lisa’s Immersion Program offers a unique opportunity for extensive training directly with Lisa, aimed at gaining a deeper understanding into the assessment and analysis of movement – focused around the pelvis, hips and lumbar spine – and it’s application to programming and teaching within the Pilates environment.
Over a twelve month period participants will learn to further develop their assessment and programming skills through practical analysis of posture and its effect on movement. This will then be applied to teaching movement with a focus towards gaining a deeper connection to and understanding of the foundational work that precedes much of the Pilates repertoire. This learning will then be continued in to the layering and building of quality Pilates-based programs to be easily taught and utilised in all Pilates studios.
Students will learn to confidently program and teach more holistically, offering modifications and variations where needed, based on a deeper biomechanical understanding of the body and movement applications.
This will not only empower the teacher to feel more confident in their ability to truly help their individual clients but is also aimed at empowering clients toward a better understanding of how their own bodies move and what they need to do to move well.
Participants will gain a deep connection to the principles of Lisa’s work through hands-on training, practical application, workbooks, video library access and small group zoom mentoring sessions.